Each piece of dancewear has been created by Dansez, a leading British-based dancewear company, in collaboration with Royal Ballet School students. Striving for positive change for the planet, Dansez were the first dancewear producers in the UK to use ECONYL®, a regenerated fabric made out of nylon waste and abandoned fishing nets rescued from oceans by the Healthy Seas Initiative. This infinitely recyclable fibre is reducing the detrimental impact of fashion on our planet.
Velour top camisole leotard
£40.00 – £45.00
Designed exclusively for The Royal Ballet School, our planet friendly classic velour-top camisole leotard features an elegant low back with a pretty front and back gather. Our Royal Ballet School logo sits on the left hip of each leotard.
- Made from sustainable, ECONYL® regenerated fabric
- Elegant and classic design
- Royal Ballet School logo on left hip
- Adjustable gathered top with double layering for extra support
- Quick drying and hygienic