Please help fulfil the dream of a young dancer, leave a gift in your will to The Royal Ballet School
As a registered charity, The Royal Ballet School relies on the generosity of individuals to sustain the excellence of its training and education. One lasting way you can support the School and future generations of talented dancers is to leave a gift in your will. Any gift in your will makes a real difference and costs nothing in your lifetime.
Although it’s not something we like to think about, having a will in place is similar to having house or car insurance. Writing a will is important at any stage of life; everyone has something to leave behind and having a will ensures your wishes are fulfilled.
By leaving a gift in your will to the School, your support could fund:
- Bursaries for students from lower income families; 91% of our students receive financial support
- The Healthy Dancer Programme, providing pioneering and outstanding healthcare to our students
- The Hardship Fund to assist families with additional costs such as ballet shoes, music lessons, travel and auditions
- Costumes, sound and lighting for performances and choreographic presentations
If you let us know you have a left a gift to the School, you will be invited to join The Dame Ninette Circle and receive the following:
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Summer Performance
- An annual invitation to visit the School
- Priority booking for all School events
- Termly news and updates from The Royal Ballet School