Gift Aid

Schuhlelewis. Com

If you are a UK taxpayer and make a donation to The Royal Ballet School, it could be worth considerably more if you sign a Gift Aid Declaration.

How does Gift Aid work?

If you give your permission, by completing a Gift Aid Declaration, The Royal Ballet School can reclaim the tax you paid on your donation from the Inland Revenue. This will increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you. For example a £10 donation will be worth £12.50 and for every gift of £50 The Royal Ballet School will receive £62.50.

Do you have to give regularly?

It doesn’t matter whether you make a one-off donation or set up a regular standing order or direct debit. A single Gift Aid declaration will cover all your donations, and any future donations you make to The Royal Ballet School.

Who is eligible for Gift Aid?

Any individual who is a UK taxpayer.

Even if you do not work, you are still eligible if you are paying tax on any of the following:

  • Personal or occupational pension
  • Stocks and shares
  • Bank and building society savings accounts
  • Rental income
  • Overseas and UK investment dividends

Please note:

  • You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or community amateur sports clubs (CASCs) that you donate to will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year. (NB: other taxes such as VAT and council tax do not qualify)
  • Corporate donations and those made from Charitable Trusts or Foundations are not eligible for Gift Aid
  • Higher rate taxpayers can claim further tax relief on donations made under the Gift Aid Scheme
  • You can cancel your declaration at any time by notifying The Royal Ballet School

You can fill our Gift Aid form below. Should you have any further queries about Gift Aid, please contact our Finance Department.

Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Please provide your address to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:(Required)
I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
DD slash MM slash YYYY
Home address(Required)

Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
Shopping Basket