The General Fund
Perhaps the most valuable way to support the School is to make a donation to our General Fund, allowing it be used at the discretion of the School and where it is most needed.
We also need help to meet the shortfall created by our Music and Dance Scheme grant having been frozen since 2010. With inflation, this means we have to manage an annual deficit of £225,000.
Beyond 2016, the Music and Dance Scheme’s budget remains uncertain and additional financial support will undoubtedly become ever more important.
You may consider supporting our General Fund by making:
A general donation – please see How to donate
Or better still:
A regular donation – and join our Corps by setting up a Direct Debit or making a donation direct from your salary through Payroll Giving or Give as you Earn.
A gift of shares – this can be a tax-efficient and financially shrewd way to support a charity. Find out more.
Donors to the General Fund are greatly valued and those who support at a higher level receive:
- Invitations to the School to watch students in class
- Opportunities to attend School performances
- Invitation to the School’s Summer Performance at the Royal Opera House
- An additional special Corps event
- Encore – The Royal Ballet School’s biannual e-newsletter
- Grateful acknowledgement in the School’s Annual Report